Core Precious set to launch Core Residence @ TRX

Core Precious set to launch Core Residence @ TRX

New Straits Times, 20th November 2019

CORE Precious Development Sdn Bhd, a boutique developer, will launch its maiden residential project, Core Residence @ TRX, at the Tun Razak Exchange (TRX) in Kuala Lumpur on Monday (Nov 25).

The RM1.4 billion high-end freehold project will be developed on a 1.65-acre land in the Kuala Lumpur International Financial District.

The project features three blocks of serviced residences with 700 residential units, scheduled for completion in early 2024.

Core Precious is a joint-venture (JV) company between WCT Holdings Bhd and China Communications and Construction Group (CCCG).

The company is 20 percent-owned by WCT, which is substantially owned by Tan Sri Desmond Lim of the Pavilion group, and the other 80 percent is owned by CCCG, Asia’s largest international contractor.

It officially held the groundbreaking ceremony for Core Residence @ TRX in January, to symbolise the commencement of project construction.

Core Precious chairman and managing director Zhang Bao said, adhering to the group vision of ‘making the world more accessible, cities more liveable and life more beautiful’, it strives to make Core Residence @ TRX the benchmark for modern and sustainable urban living in Kuala Lumpur.

CCCG is a global leader in many industries including real estate, covering a project development area of almost 30-million square meters all across the world.

"Our group operates on the premise of honesty and value creation; thus we have created a project that meets the dual needs of customers who intend to live here as well as for investment purposes," he said in statement issued today.

Core Residence @ TRX will feature naturally-lit and well-ventilated property units that embrace the iconic views of the Kuala Lumpur cityscape, complemented by top-notch amenities.

Zhang Bao said, the project is well-positioned to be the frontier of global living for professionals and financial practitioners who will live and work in the business district of Kuala Lumpur.

Core Precious managing director Frank Feng said during the groundbreaking ceremony his company is confident in helping TRX achieve its goal of becoming a global financial centre and business hub.

The 70-acre TRX is deemed a natural expansion of the Golden Triangle – Kuala Lumpur’s prominent commercial, shopping, and entertainment hub – and Core Residence will accommodate new generation clientele who need the convenience of accessibility and require facilities to meet their modern urban lifestyle needs.