- Degree in accounting or finance.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software.
- Strong knowledge of bookkeeping.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Assist in preparation monthly reports on receivables, accruals, projects accounts, P&L, Balance Sheet and cashflow.
- Prepare and carries out data entry into accounting system.
- Financial Control and Operations
- Coordinate and liaise within other divisions and departments to support financial control and cash flow management.
- Assist in preparing financial and operating performance details for review.
- Support the development and maintenance of accounting procedure and systems to meet internal management planning, reporting and analysis requirements.
- Manage the completeness of payment process documentation i.e. payment for contractor/supplier/staff and petty cash reimbursement.
- Manage accounts receivable.
- Manage accounts payable.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations.
- Prepare and update the invoice register and approved payment listing to support cashflow management.
- Audit and Risk Management
- Assist the supervisor in audits, long-term planning, regulatory, and risk management activities related to accounts.
- Any other ad-hoc assignment as assigned by the supervisor
Associate, Strategic Marketing & Communications
- Minimum three years of experience in Branding, Marketing or PR.
- Social media savvy, knowledge of trends and ability to develop engaging content
- Demonstrated experience in event planning and execution.
- Creative and can articulate ideas into execution.
- Strong writing, presentation and people skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with content management systems
- Basic design, photography and editing skills using tools such as Photoshop and Canva
- High level of integrity, organized, resourceful and can work under pressure
- Able to work with colleagues across all levels and departments, and a committed team player
- Events and Promotions:
- Support the planning, organize, and execute various events and promotions to enhance brand visibility and engage target audiences.
- Coordinate logistics, liaise with vendors, and ensure smooth execution of events and promotional activities.
- Collateral Production:
- Oversee the sourcing, production of marketing collaterals, including printing, company-branded paraphernalia, and other relevant materials.
- Ensure collateral is replenished accordingly, and inventory of all collaterals are updated in a timely manner.
- Media Monitoring, Archiving & Digital Assets Management:
- Monitor media coverage, track relevant project-related news, and compile reports for management review.
- Manage the media archives and digital assets, ensuring easy accessibility and proper organization.
- Support in maintaining other digital assets such as corporate and marketing websites
- Department Admin & Finance and other Comms support:
- Provide administrative and financial support to the Strategic Marketing & Communications team, including budget tracking, invoice processing, and procurement.
- Assist in coordinating internal communications, meetings, and cross-functional initiatives as required.
- Content Development and Social Media Management :
- Support in the creation of engaging and relevant content for TRX City's social media platforms, especially in short video formats. Assist in social media management
- Develop a content calendar, write compelling copy, and produce visually appealing graphics where necessary using the Canva toolkit.
- Basic designing and editing skills (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator):
- Utilize basic design and editing skills to create or modify visual assets for various marketing materials and social media platforms using tools such as Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Community Engagement and CSR:
- Coordinate and support community engagement initiatives, including corporate social responsibility (CSR) projects and partnerships.
Senior Associate, Finance – District Management
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or professional qualification (ACCA/ CPA/MICPA) with minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience in the field of finance and accounting.
- Demonstrates strong background in property management. Experience in construction industry, tenancy management and/or entrepreneurship will be an added advantage.
- Talented in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel). A strong understanding in IFCA and/or other accounting software for the automation of finance and accounting process.
- Well-developed time management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure to prioritise workload to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and cohesively, efficiently, and effectively in a team environment, with consideration, respect, honesty, integrity and accountability in support of strategic outcomes and organisational priorities.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Understand and implement policies, standard operating procedures, controls, and actions as approved by the Board and management of the organisation.
- Support to ensure compliance of the finance and accounting function to the Common Estate Agreement (CEA), regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Support in preparing the financial statements and documentations in accordance with the relevant regulatory requirements and accounting standards (including financial analysis, financial performance review, periodic forecast, annual budgeting and maintaining tax file obligations).
- Manage expense and budget tracking, capital expenditure plan and provide update on revenue collection on other businesses carried out.
- Engage with Finance and Accounting counterparts at group level to align the financial reporting and consolidation process of the organisation.
- Issue and track the distribution of invoices and collection of charges to Lot Owners (including security deposit payments, late interest charges and penalties) and management of other revenue collections for other businesses in a timely and coordinated manner.
- Ensure the completeness of payment process documentation i.e. payment for contractor/supplier/staff and petty cash reimbursement.
- Prepare monthly reports on receivables, accruals, P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Coordinate to support the organisation’s financial health status such as cash-flow management, expense and budget tracking, capital expenditure plan and provide update on revenue collection.
Vice President, Economic, Environmental, Social and Governance (EESG)
- Minimum eight years of experience in sustainability management, preferably in the real estate industry.
- Passion for identifying and driving sustainability-led business opportunities
- Strong understanding of principles of ESG integration, ESG risk management, sustainable insurance solutions, sustainability reporting, and data collection.
- Experience in team leadership and project management
- Keep abreast of current and upcoming developments and market trends regarding sustainability, climate, decarbonization, corporate disclosure, reporting frameworks, and social impact.
- Excellent verbal, and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills to interface and influence all levels of stakeholders (internal/external)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, such as MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Teams, and MS Word.
- Sustainability strategy development, execution, and steering
- Integration of ESG considerations into business and operations, and collaboration across various business functions to achieve environmental/sustainability targets
- Managing sustainability disclosure and implementation of internal and regulatory sustainability reporting requirements
- Driving awareness and capacity-building on sustainability topics and remaining up to date with the latest developments management of the Integrated Reporting project, including stakeholder coordination.
- Capacity - building and awareness-raising about integrated reporting and integrated thinking across the organisation.
- Preparation of the inaugural integrated report.
- Refinement of reporting processes, especially data collection, verification, and assurance
Director, Human Resources & Administration
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent In HR, Business Administration or Organization Development.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in HR management.
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organization planning & development, employee relations, safety, and training development preferred.
- High level of integrity, results oriented and ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
Strategic HR Planning
- Developing and implementing HR strategies that align with the organization's long-term goals and objectives.
- Lead workforce planning, talent acquisition, talent management, and succession planning
- Establishing and maintaining HR policies, procedures, and practices that comply with employment laws and regulations while fostering a positive and inclusive work environment
- Analyzing HR metrics and data to assess the effectiveness of HR programs and make data-driven decisions
Talent Acquisition & Recruitment
- Oversees the recruitment and selection process to attract and retains qualified candidates for various positions within the organization.
- Support selection and negotiation process with external recruiters to meet TRX hiring needs.
- Develop and implement recruiting plans to fulfill company staffing needs.
- Manage and perform the recruiting, interviewing, and screening exercise.
- Coordinate interviews with hiring managers and follow up on the interview process status.
- Perform background checks and references.
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy and employment practices and communicate employer’s information and benefits during screening process.
Training & People Development
- Identifying training needs, developing training programs, and promoting employee development to enhance skills and knowledge.
- Manage execution of HR strategies, including talent management and development.
- Execute trainings and identify external vendors to cater for employees’ development and training needs. Select and assign instructors or vendors to conduct in-house trainings
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization
- Implement performance management systems to set performance standards, provide feedback, and facilitate employee development.
- Support and manage implementation of overall performance management system – Goal setting, Mid-year review & Year-end review
- Evaluating employee performance to determine promotion and determining employees’ compensation levels based on job performance and experience
- Develop and conduct presentation, training and helpdesk for staff on the performance appraisal system
- Champion TRX on Employer-Employee value proposition through strategizing activities to nurture a harmonious, safe and conducive workplace.
- Promotes diversity and inclusion initiatives within the organization to foster an inclusive and equitable work environment
- Manage, plan and execute events to engage employees, whilst upholding the core values.
- Helps identify and deploy Best Practices in the organization
- Manage feedback process through Employee Engagement Survey
- Drive core values awareness and adoption program.
Other HR Functions
- Compensation & Benefits : Overseeing the design and administration of compensation and benefits programs to ensure competitiveness and compliance with regulations.
- Change Management : Assist managing organization change initiatives and guide employees through transitions
- HR Budgeting: Developing and managing the HR department's budget.
- HR & Legal Compliance: Ensuring compliance with employment laws, labor regulations, and industry standards.
Associate, Investment Management
- Degree in economics, finance, business, or similar.
- Minimum 5 years of solid hands-on experience in property development/infrastructure projects or similar.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English.
- High level of integrity, ability to multi-task, stand up to pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Update relevant payment tracker for JV-service/JV-construction progress/SPV claims or utilization requests and ensure the payment tracker contains the actual payments (certified by an external consultant, if available) made to date, the latest payment request, and the approved budget.
- Verify invoices/billings on SPV cost and prepare relevant payment verification sign-off form.
- Compile other supporting documentation from the JV to verify service progress/construction progress/SPV claims or utilization requests.
- Prepare relevant payment verification sign-off forms for JV-service/JV-construction progress claims to obtain endorsement of Plot Development.
- Verify payment instructions against the approved payment verification upon obtaining relevant payment instructions from JV.
- Compile supporting documentation and verify standard settlement instruction advice and hedging instrument settlement payment instruction.
- Update debt interest monitoring report with information from the utilization requests and hedging interest settlement instruction advice.
- Obtain required signatories on the hedging instrument settlement payment instruction.
- Obtain the required authorized signatory(ies) for the relevant payment instruction and provide the executed payment instruction to the JV finance department.
- Filing of executed payment instructions, payment tracker, payment verification sign-off, executed payment request, withdrawal notice, and other supporting documentation.
- Update the JV monitoring dashboard upon receipt of relevant information/triggers.
- Ad-hoc assignments as and when required by the supervisor or the management
Senior Associate, Design Management - Civil & Structural
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 9 Year(s) of working experience as a Civil Engineer in a design environment.
- High level of integrity, optimistic and able to work under pressure.
- Assist in developing the project schedule for design deliverables.
- Review drawing issued for construction.
- Ensure compliance by the consultants to client and Authority requirement.
- Coordinate and manage all design activities pertaining to C&S works.
- Work with stakeholders on matters related to development approval.
- Assist in weekly design meeting and summarize design issue for weekly reporting.
- Coordinate and assist design team and construction team on any ad hoc and outstanding issues.