IT – Security Engineer
- At least 8 years of experienced in security design and operation management.
- Hands on experience in security tender, construction/installation, handover, and operations.
- Capable of managing 3rd party plot security team to implement plot specific security measures.
- To fill the security resource gap within TRX City to manage both security design and construction activities. The resource is expected to manage TRX site wide security tender, implementation/installation, testing, commissioning and handover to District Management Security Team.
- Manage installation of site wide security measures;
- Provide requirements for security management system (SeMS) design and integration of SeMS to site wide management system;
- Responsible for security measure handover to District Management Security Operation;
- Manage security coordination with 3rd party plots;
- Manage security tender;
- Coordinate and resolve security bollard installation issues; and
- Own Security Development Code and security section of the Plot Engineering.
- The role will have to work with TRX Security Consultant, TRX Security Contractor, TRX District Management, TRX 3rd Party Plot Security Team and relevant authorities.
Lead, Strategic Finance – District Management
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or professional qualification (ACCA/ CPA/ MICPA) with minimum 5-8 years relevant working experience in the field of finance and accounting.
- Demonstrates strong background in property management. experience in construction industry, tenancy management and/or entrepreneurship will be an added advantage.
- Talented in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel). A strong understanding in IFCA and/or other accounting software for the automation of finance and accounting process.
- Well-developed time management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure to priorities workload to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and cohesively, efficiently, and effectively in a team environment, with consideration, respect, honesty, integrity, and accountability in support of strategic outcomes and organisational priorities.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Responsible to service the financial and accounting needs of the organisation and its stakeholders via managing and overseeing the daily accounting operations, monitoring, and analysing accounting data, production of periodic financial reports and statements, tracking of invoices, revenue collections, financial performance, and expenses to budget, establishing and enforcing proper finance and accounting methods, policies, principles, and standard operating procedures.
- Engage and build working-level partnership with authorities and stakeholders to support the finance and accounting requirements and obligations of the organisation including but not limited to Lot Owners, Inland Revenue Board (IRB), Royal Malaysian Customs Department, Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur (DBKL), The Board of Valuers, Appraisers, Estate Agents and Property Managers (BOVAEP), tax agents and auditors.
- Ensure preparedness and systematic tracking of finance and accounting documentations for review and approval by the management, the Board and Lot Owners.
IT Manager – District Management
- Minimum professional certificate or equivalent in Information Technology, preferable Degree in Computer Science, and IT-related field.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Information Technology or related field.
- Proven experience as a system/ application administrator or similar role.
- Familiarity with WINDOWS/ LINUX operating systems and Hyper-V/ VMWare virtualization systems.
- As a System/Application Analyst, this position is required by the District Management (DM) as a user expert for operation systems such as Facility Management System (FMS), Financial & Procurement System, SCADA system, DM website, etc.
- To administer the DM operation support systems infrastructure such as server, database, data backup, etc.
- To manage vendor performance, vendor support service delivery SLA and IT system contracts.
- To attend to service outages, analyses and provide resolution to meet day-to-day business operation requirement.
- As a team expert, to liaise, coordinate and help with any corporate IT related matters or any other matters as instructed by the Head of Department.
Associate, Operations – District Management
- Minimum Degree in Engineering (any field) / Real Estate / Property Management or equivalent from recognised University.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in assets & facilities management business.
- Intermediate skills in MS Office, preparing reports, presentation slides & business improvement plan/processes.
- Outgoing personality and enjoy meeting people.
- Strong leadership qualities, team player, analytical & innovative.
- Focus on all operational matters; operations team performance, improve business competitiveness and create more values by increasing customer satisfaction level.
- Provide professional and technical knowledge in delivering any task and assignment.
- Maintain knowledge in areas of expertise.
- Maintain the value of asset, control all facilities operating costs associated with the operation of the Common Estate, and provide the required level of operational service to Common Estate and Plot Owners.
- Building the expertise base in Goods and Service providers and perform Performance Base Management for quality of works.
- Responsible to submit & present monthly operations report, analysis & other necessary reports to the management & customer.
- Responsible for vendor management in commercial & overall performance.
- Manage key relationships outside of the organization and gain their commitment to the TRX.
- Co-ordinate multiple internal and external teams.
Associate, Design Management - Electrical
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 6 Year(s) of working experience as a Civil Engineer in a design environment.
- High level of integrity, optimistic and able to work under pressure.
- Assist in developing the project schedule for design deliverables.
- Review drawing issued for construction.
- Ensure compliance by the consultants to client and Authority requirement.
- Coordinate and manage all design activities pertaining to C&S works.
- Work with stakeholders on matters related to development approval.
- Assist in weekly design meeting and summarize design issue for weekly reporting.
- Coordinate and assist design team and construction team on any ad hoc and outstanding issues.
Associate, Document Control
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Document Management.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in document management in property development or consultancy firm.
- Familiar with document management for Project and Procurement & Contract Management.
- Good computer literacy.
- Manage and handle incoming and outgoing Procurement and Contract Management related correspondences and documents, including invoices and claims.
- Manage and maintain a consistent, effective, and efficient document control system (both hardcopy and softcopy) of Procurement and Contract Management related correspondences and documents.
- Manage and maintain a consistent, effective, and efficient document archiving system of Procurement and Contract Management related correspondences and documents.
- Support Procurement and Contract Management team on circulation of the department related document for internal approval.
- Support Procurement and Contract Management team in Tender Collection.
- Support Procurement and Contract Management team on stamping of contract document by LHDN and retrieval of Procurement and Contract Management related document for audit purposes.
Associate, Design Management – Built Environment
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in property development, project management and consulting firm
- Good computer knowledge including AutoCAD, Sketchup and MS Office
- Possess design flair with effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in master planning, integrated mixed commercial development, public realm and placemaking
- Part of the team responsible for the overall Built Environment and Architecture from inception to completion which covers development, design works, interfacing and coordinating during implementation stage, handover and interfacing and coordinating during maintenance stage, in accordance with Project and the Development Standard Operating Procedures.
- Involved in the overall architecture design processes from development (predesign, concept design, schematic design) up to hand-over stage.
- Maintain the detailed project brief and documentation for the architecture, landscape architectural design and other built environment elements.
- Assist in the overall design and built-form design.
- Ensure design is aligned to project objectives and development strategies.
- Prepare status and design update and review reports.
- Collaborate with related parties on the selection and evaluation process for consultants and contractors.
- Collaborate with related parties in the development process covering concepts. marketing, and product development. Collaborate with related parties on the selection and evaluation process for consultants and contractors.
- Assist in the development of relevant Development Risk Management Plans ("DRMP") for the Built Environment and Architecture.
- Support the Development Team in planning, architecture and built environment elements. Provide input in the Development Code and Building Controls.
- Coordinate and implement pre-development preparation activities with related parties including preliminary works, enabling works, etc.
- Liaise with stakeholders and relevant authorities to ensure compliance with regulatory submissions approvals.
- Ensure quality and consistency of design management deliverables across consultants. Ensure that designs are properly handed over to the Project Implementation team.
- Provide support to the Implementation Teams during the implementation stage in aligning all built environment and architectural elements which forms part of the development program, and ensure objectives and designs are successfully implemented.
Associate, Corporate Planning
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent in areas relevant to corporate planning, strategy, or any other related business field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a corporate strategy position within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other collaborative tools.
- Experience in developing financial model and feasibility study for project assessment
- Excellent communication skills
- Support establishment and review of organization vision and mission.
- Develop, propose, and enhance organization goals.
- Develop and propose the overall strategic direction of organization long/medium term & annual business planning.
- Formulate strategy for key projects to ensure alignment
- Identify and resolve key strategic issues and execute the implementation of specific strategic initiatives.
- Manage and coordinate long/medium term & Annual Business Planning Exercise.
Insights and Environmental Scanning
- Perform a company-wide SWOT analysis based on the available opportunities, identified threats, internal limitations, and capabilities.
- Communicate performance, business plans and goals clearly and concisely to stakeholders.
Senior Associate, Data Network
- At least 7 years of experienced as ICT Infra and Network project manager managing the following type of projects
- campus network.
- server room and telecom room.
- mobile network.
- Hands on experience in design and delivery of ICT networks and server rooms.
- Experience in dealing with contractors, sub-contractors, 3rd party telco operators and its sub-contractor.
- Experience in ICT network site inspection and knowledge in ICT network design
- Assist in delivering ICT infra and network, i.e., C7C (ICT Rooms Fit Out) & C7D (TRX Site Wide Data Network) projects from Implementation Stage to handover to operation.
- Be the point of contact for all telco operators related matters
- Ensure telco services in TRX are provided on time with minimum interruption
- Manage TRX Telecommunication Network infrastructure allocation, assignment, and installation
- Ensure sitewide ICT provision for C7 (ICT, Security & Digital Services) are constructed as per signed off design and required schedule (If relevant).
- Setup processes and procedures for ICT networks maintenance and operation
Senior Associate, Site Wide Monitoring Control
- At least 6 years of experience in SCADA/BMS project management.
- Hands on experience in design and delivery of SCADA/BMS project.
- Experience in support and operation of SCADA/BMS project will be added advantage
Responsible for the delivery of TRX Integrated Management System (TIMS) Project, which is a Design & Built Contract, from project implementation to handover to operation. This role is expected to assist TIMS Project Manager in managing the consultant and contractor to ensure TIMS Project delivered will meet the agreed business case, scope, within the agreed timeline and budget.
- Assist TIMS Project Manager in reviewing, commenting, and approving contractor’s deliverables through Contract Administrator (CA); e.g., functional design specification, constructions drawings, test execution, handover preparation and execution.
- Assist TIMS Project Manager to inspect site work done by the contractor.
- Assist TIMS Project Manager in resolving all site and site coordination issues.
- Develop/track user requirement and use cases with the consultant and district management users.
- Assist in bridging the TRXC user knowledge gap in SCADA/BMS during the user requirement session (if required).
- Propose requirements or use cases based on prior experience (if required).
- Assist TIMS Project Manager to ensure handover to District Management IT is planned and executed, e.g., ensure all required documentations, deliverables and trainings are properly conducted by the contractor to District Management (DM).
- Assist District Management where relevant in setting up the required support and operation of TIMS system.
- Assist TIMS Project Manager to manage the project delivery based on project timeline, budget, and scope.
- Be the business analyst for TIMS system post hand over to operation.
Digital Services Program Manager (Contract Position)
- At least 12 years of experienced in custom build application projects.
- At least 10 years of experience in programme management (multiple projects/initiatives) in managing complex applications and ICT projects.
- Hands on experience in tender, plan, design, build, test, deploy, handover and operations of applications and ICT projects.
- Experience in selling applications and ICT project ideas to senior stakeholder and management.
- Experience in solution architecture or/and software programming will be an added advantage.
- Must be independent, confident and is able to liaise with senior stakeholders and external 3rd party to secure buy in.
- To fill the resource gap within TRX City (TRXC) to manage Digital Services Programme from idea exploration to service delivery.
- The resource shall identify digital services which
- enhance/support TRX as an international financial district.
- differentiate TRX from other development; and/or
- generate steady stream of revenue to TRXC.
- The resource will have to work with external 3rd parties, TRX District Management, TRX 3rd party plots, TRX contractors and relevant authorities.
- The resource is also expected to guide and grow TRXC’s resources in digital services.
Vice President, Research & Analytics
- Degree/Diploma in Accountancy, Finance, Business/ Commerce, Actuarial Science, Economics and/or CFA or MBA. Recognized professional finance / accounting / actuary qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum 10-15 years of market research and strategy with significant experience in real estate /construction industry and strong financial modelling skills. Preferably research analyst from investment bank, stockbroking house, real estate consultancy.
- High level of integrity, ability to multi-task, result-oriented and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research to collect, analyse and interpret market data in areas such as new markets, growth areas, latest trends, benchmarking, innovative products, market demands, competitor analysis etc of the real estate industry to support TRX's commercialisation strategy.
- Keep abreast with market knowledge by establishing and regular tracking of a database of the key parameters (i.e., pricing, costing, margins, take up rates etc) for property sectors i.e.. office, residential, retail, hotel etc. which can enhance decision making.
- Identify challenges and opportunities in relation to the latest business models / investments in real estate markets.
- Develop financial feasibility, projections and scenarios analysis, operational dashboards to support business decision on investment opportunities or to track project financials.
- Engage market leaders, competitors and develop necessary networking contacts.
- Support other business units in financial feasibility as required.
- Ad-hoc assignments as and when required by supervisor or the management.
Vice President, Design Management (M&E)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Hons), and Registered Professional Engineer with BEM & IEM in Civil Engineering
- At least 10 years of experience in design and construction management
- Knowledge in design experience, tendering, costing, cost control, value engineering, project management role and troubleshooting problems
- High level of integrity, results oriented and ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Develop overall project schedule for design deliverables.
- Lead and develop ideas for current and future project development.
- Review and manage tender and construction drawings and the respective specifications.
- Coordinate and manage all design activities and troubleshoot issues which require changes due to site constraints.
- Liaise with stakeholders and relevant authorities to ensure compliance with regulatory submissions.
- Develop yearly budget cost for design management and review overall project design deliverables budget.
- Review contract and fees proposal for consultants.
- Handle and manage stakeholders on matters related to development approval.
- Provide support to the Implementation Teams in ensuring objectives and designs are successfully implemented.
- Trouble shoot and offer solution for current development and construction issues.