Vice President, Design Management (Utilities)
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineer with B.Sc. or B.Eng in Civil Engineering, preferable with Registered Professional Engineer with BEM and IEM.
Obtain 10-to-15-year experience, with at least 2–3-year experience working in a design consultancy and the remaining in construction and/or property development
Knowledge and experiences in design, tendering, cost control, value engineering, play project management role and able to solve problems.
High level of integrity results oriented and ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines.
Provide design support to Utilities Networks (preferable with Portable Water, Sewerage, WWTP /STP, Fire Hydrant, Irrigation etc.). Public Realm and all MEP works network for the whole TRX development by interfacing with all relevant parties to address and communicate design-related issues. Review and approve design drawings and documents at various stages of project development.
Manage Utilities networks, Public Realm and all MEP works and incorporate sustainability strategy and green building best practices into design and construction.
Organize and manage activities in Utilities, Public Realm and MEP works ie.: Technical support in authority liaison and negotiation, design development activities, tender process, cost control, engineering and construction monitoring, testing and commissioning for utilities infrastructure within TRX. To ensure compliance of work with local Authorities' rules and regulations and specifications.
Technical Support on Design and Authority Matters
Provide support in Utility Networks, Public Realm and MEP technical matters and liaison with authorities. This is including the negotiation in obtaining a better position for TRXC and to uphold the company interest.
Project design development and management are necessary to keep the project on schedule, within budget, meeting datelines and ensuring quality control.
Review all design works to ensure compliance with TRX sustainability strategy, specifications and local authorities' requirements.
To manage authority submission & provide technical solutions to meet authority requirements for the project submission & approval in a timely manner.
To establish & maintain design-related element database for Plots Developer’s reference with regards to Utilities.
Consultants Group Deliverables and Collaboration with Team
Involve and provide guidance and lead the Consultants in their design and technical matters.
Manage consultant groups (MEP, C&S, Architectural, Services Mapping Team and Survey) in their design process, site coordination and deliverables.
Interface and negotiable with all Consultants and plot developers.
Collaboration and work with others in coming up with and executing solutions.
To support consultants & providing technical solutions in compliance with authority requirements.
Tender and Cost Control
Monitor and control of any tender activities prior to award and cost within allowable budget.
Construction, Testing & Commissioning and Connection of Utilities
Monitor construction activities, resolve time delay issues, testing & commissioning and ready for connection of utilities to individual plots.
Security Officer, District Management
- Degree in Security Management/Law Enforcement/Facilities Management or equivalent from recognised University with minimum with 8 years working experience in security/safety operations and/or with a combination of law enforcement/military experience OR,
- Diploma in Security Management/Law Enforcement/ Facilities Management or equivalent from recognised University with minimum with 10 years working experience in security/safety operations and/or with a combination of law enforcement/military experience.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point.
- Able to demonstrate the essential knowledge, skills and abilities of managing District Management security programme on a daily basis, and competency in supervising and directing all aspect of the District Management security operation.
- Plan and lead the day-to-day security operation in maintaining the security and traffic management and manpower deployment in relation to Security operation in TRX District.
- Support in the preparation of strategic security plans and ensure compliance to the Security and Traffic Management Plan.
- Alert TRXDM of potentially people issues and/or hazardous situations that affect tenants, employees or company assets.
- Comply with security and safety requirements necessary to ensure that property, employees and guests are protected against theft, crime and threats on a 24 hour per day basis.
- Carry out periodic inspections and maintain the value of assets and provide the required level of security operational services.
- Familiarize and ensure preparedness in crisis management and emergency evacuation.
- Plan and implement special security services for special events and executives as requested.
- Conduct on the job training / refresher training to security staff.
- Schedule preventive maintenance and repairs to security equipment as needed and ensure that equipment is prepared and operational for the following day’s work.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Ensure that all security and traffic related incidents are thoroughly investigated, documented and reported to TRXDM.
- Monitor overall performance of Service Provider in accordance to agreed Service Level
- Collaborate with lot owners in all security issues in ensuring the safety and security of TRX District.
Lead, Procurement – District Management
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Facility Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in procurement or cost and contract management or quantity surveyor position in a facility management/property development or consulting firm.
- Working knowledge of project costing and contract management is essential.
- Plan and lead the procurement team in carrying out all the necessary procurement and contract management activities for District Management in order to achieve the desired objective, timeline and cost targets.
- Ensure the procurement and contract management activities are in compliance to the company policy, Limit of Authority and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure the procurement processes are aligned with the requirement of Common Estate Agreement ie to have the best practice in industry in placed.
- Execute policies, guidelines, tools and templates to effectively aid the management of the procurement function.
- Lead in sourcing of goods and services to award the services contract to the selected vendors for project related procurement.
- Support project feasibility, cost plan estimates and value engineering activities.
- Management of vendor performance and continuous improvement to meet business objective of cost and quality service.
- Manage the Approved Vendor List, encompassing the screening and registration of prospective vendors (pre-qualification).
- Maintain all documents pertaining to procurement and contract management activities.
Senior Vice President, Project Implementation (C3)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Civil /Structural Engineering/Construction Management or equivalent discipline.
- At least 15 years experiences in Project Management role.
- Knowledge and experience in both Civil /Structural works in infrastructure contractor environment and mixed development project are preferred.
- Knowledge in Primavera, Microsoft Project, TILOS is an advantage
- Familiar in infrastructure works as roads, tunnels, bridge, utilities, drainage, earth retaining structure etc.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- High level of integrity, results oriented and ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Oversee construction teams including Contractors, Consultant’s site supervision staff and Consultant staff
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the Project Construction Schedule.
- Establish ‘required on Job’ (ROJ) dates for critical work items as per Project Management Control System
- Oversee the preparation of the Scopes of Works provided for completeness and conformance with site/construction schedule requirements.
- Manage the development site logistic plans for tender purposes and coordination.
- Receive, review and approve contractors’ site logistic plans. Monitor use of site by all contractors.
- Review and comment on Method Statements received from the contractors.
- Assist the Safety Officer in enforcing the Project Safety Plan.
- Review contractors’ quality proposals for compliance with the Project Quality Plan and monitor the contractors’ performance against their proposals.
- Ensure “as-builts” compliance with Project Documents.
- Coordinate the activities of all consultants and contractors to comply with schedule requirement.
- Plan and review, with each consultant and contractor, their programs of construction including procedures, layout equipment, manpower requirements and interfaces with other contractors.
- Monitor projects’ progress against the requirements of the Master Development Programme. Advise the Director of Infrastructure of any problem or potential delays and advise the corrective actions to be taken.
- Resolve field conflicts and problems.
- Administer general and special conditions.
- Assist as required in technical analysis of construction contract claims. Assist in project filing system and maintain project records, correspondence, and documents.
- Chair progress meetings and prepare minutes of meetings
Associate, Design Management (Utilities)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in construction, property & energy sector.
- Knowledge and experience in contract management, tendering, costing, cost control, value engineering, claims and disputes.
- Added knowledge and experience in energy sector related to power transmission lines project undertaken by Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB).
- Committed to work, high level of integrity, good team player, results oriented and ability to meet deadlines.
- Provide technical support in power supplyon technical matters and liaison with authorities
- Assist in design review process to ensure compliance to TRX masterplan, strategy, specifications, & local authorities requirements prior issuance of construction drawings to contractor
- Collaborate with team members in managing day- today activities on utilities and for any design issues interfacing with other packages in TRX
- Review & monitor the overall Master Development Programme (MDP) and construction programme to ensure all the activities/deliverables meet the agreed timeline
- Provide support in monitoring the construction activities, site coordination, resolving time delay issues and testing & commissioning of power connection.
Associate, Design Management (C&S)
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 6 Year(s) of working experience as a Civil Engineer in a design environment.
- High level of integrity, optimistic and able to work under pressure.
- Assist in developing the project schedule for design deliverables.
- Review drawing issued for construction.
- Ensure compliance by the consultants to client and Authority requirement.
- Coordinate and manage all design activities pertaining to C&S works.
- Work with stakeholders on matters related to development approval.
- Assist in weekly design meeting and summarize design issue for weekly reporting.
- Coordinate and assist design team and construction team on any ad hoc and outstanding issues.
Vice President, Design Management (C&S)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Hons), and Registered Professional Engineer with BEM & IEM in Civil Engineering
- At least 10 years of experience in design and construction management
- Knowledge in design experience, tendering, costing, cost control, value engineering, project management role and troubleshooting problems
- High level of integrity, results oriented and ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Develop overall project schedule for design deliverables.
- Lead and develop ideas for current and future project development.
- Review and manage tender and construction drawings and the respective specifications.
- Coordinate and manage all design activities and troubleshoot issues which require changes due to site constraints.
- Liaise with stakeholders and relevant authorities to ensure compliance with regulatory submissions.
- Develop yearly budget cost for design management and review overall project design deliverables budget.
- Review contract and fees proposal for consultants.
- Handle and manage stakeholders on matters related to development approval.
- Provide support to the Implementation Teams in ensuring objectives and designs are successfully implemented.
- Trouble shoot and offer solution for current development and construction issues.
Vice President, Built Environment & Public Realm
- Degree in Landscape Architecture, Urban Design or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of experience involved in property / real estate development in the private and/or public sector.
- Analytical skills, problem solving skills, technical skills, visualization skills, communication skills both orally and in writing, independent and self-motivate.
- Good computer knowledge including MS Office, AutoCad, Adobe Photoshop, Sketchup, Indesign and other Graphic software.
- Experience and having exposure with national / international projects is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge in project planning & management, contract management and development.
- Able to communicate effectively with management, staff, government official and public.
- Good networking with consultant, contractor, supplier and local authority.
- Support design development of all architecture elements in the Master Plan such as Public Realm, Landscape, Precinct and Urban Graphic etc.
- Manage the preparation of Built Environment Design plans and overall architecture design processes from development (pre-design, concept design, schematic design) up to hand-over stage.
- Coordinate and implement pre-development preparation activities with related parties including preliminary works, enabling works, etc.
- Liaise with stakeholders and relevant authorities to ensure compliance with regulatory submissions and UDG standards for approvals.
- Ensure quality and consistency of design management deliverables.
- Provide support and prepare relevant materials such as presentation deck, images, drawings and descriptions of plans and projects for official documents and informational publications.
- Provide support to the Implementation Teams during implementation stage in ensuring the objectives and designs are successfully implemented.