Senior Vice President, Corporate Finance & Investments
- MBA preferred.
- Min. 10 years post MBA experience including strong project management experience and successful execution of mid to large M&As/ transactions, integration work, and valuation projects with at least 5 years in a corporate setting.
- Experience at an investment bank, strategy consulting firm, corporate strategy group/ dept, and industry focus on real estate preferred.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, lead longterm projects, and to manage multiple projects and teams simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence/ obtain buy-in from Senior Management and multiple cross-functional teams.
- Availability to support emergencies over the regular working hours and flexibility to travel when needed.
Investment and Corporate Strategy
- Provide leadership to the Board of Directors on Finance and Investment strategy through optimisation of Company / JV Co’s financial performance and strategic position
- Contribute to the development of the company / JV Co's strategy across all areas of business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and identified business drivers
- Provide strategic input and advise the portfolio management, Head of JV Co and teams on all matters relating to development. Including but not limited to, feasibility, proforma analysis and pre-development activities.
- Formulate strategic options, evaluate selected options and make recommendations on business decisions to be presented/discussed with Head of JV Co including stakeholders (where required).
- Responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing financial plans to improve Company / JV Co's business model and capture new opportunities via exploring various business models that match the risk appetite
- Formulate, direct and execute the JV Co's vision through conducting investment research, building models, and analyzing performance results.
- Formulate and execute investment policies and monitoring mechanisms on potential investment in respect of investment perspectives.
- Develop and execute a Fund-Raising strategy based on timely and most optimum Financing Option to the Company / JV Co.
- Develop and execute effective Financial Structure and Funding Options for Company / JV Co
- Review, monitoring and analysing the variance of the budget relating to TRXC's operations and projects
- Submission of the quarterly and yearly budget report and variance for management
Audit & Risk Management
- Responsible for managing audits and accounting
- Support the internal audit and risk management activities
Senior Associate, Project Implementation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- 6 - 8 years working experience in the related field preferably in Heavy Civil Engineering; Highways/Bridges/Tunnels
- Preferably Manager specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Experience in Primavera P6 will be an added advantage.
- Manage Project Management Control System and assist to establish required on Job (ROJ) dates for critical work items.
- Review the Scopes of Works provided by engineering for completeness and conformance with site/construction schedule requirements.
- Assist contracts in developing general and special conditions.
- Receive, review and approve contractors’ site logistic plans. Monitor and control subsequent use of site by all contractors.
- Review and comment on Method Statements received from the contractors.
- Assist the Safety Officer in enforcing the Project Safety Plan.
- Review contractors’ quality proposals for compliance with the Project Quality Plan and monitor the contractors’ performance against their proposals.
- Ensure “as-builts” compliance with Project Documents.
- Coordinate the activities of all contractors to comply with schedule requirements. Plan and review, with each contractor, their programs of construction including procedures, layout equipment, manpower requirements and interfaces with other contractors.
- Monitor the contractor's progress with the schedule requirement.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Architecture, Urban Design, Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Sustainability Engineering, Environmental Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience and involved in major real estate development projects in the private and/or public sector.
- Good computer knowledge including MS Office, especially PowerPoint presentation. Familiar with AutoCAD and other Graphic software is an added advantage.
- Experience and exposure with international or foreign projects, clients and consultants are essential.
Master Plan Management
- Support in the design development of all architecture elements in the Master Plan such as Public Realm, Landscape, Precinct and Urban Graphic, etc which describes the overall development concept
- Coordinate the preparation of Built Environment Design plans or guidelines for Developers, Consultants, Contactors and related parties on the project.
Design Development Management
- Coordinate overall architecture design processes from development (pre-design, concept design, schematic design) up to hand-over stage.
- Maintain the detailed project brief and documentation for the architecture, landscape architectural design, and other built environment elements.
- Assist in the overall design and built-form design
- Ensure design is aligned to project objectives and development strategies.
- Prepare Executive update and review reports
Pre-Development & Implementation Stage Preparation
- Coordinate and implement pre-development preparation activities with related parties including preliminary works, enabling works, etc.
- Liaise with stakeholders and relevant authorities to ensure compliance with regulatory submissions and UDG standards for approvals
- Ensure the quality and consistency of design management deliverables across consultants. Ensure that designs are properly handed over to the Project Implementation team
- Provide support to the Implementation Teams in aligning all architectural elements which form part of the master planning and development program and ensure objectives are successfully implemented
Associate, Design Management (Civil & Structural)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience as a Civil Engineer in developer company doing infrastructure utilities.
- High level of integrity, optimistic and able to work under pressure.
- Assist in developing the project schedule for design deliverables.
- Assist in developing ideas for current and future project development
- Assist in exploring the interim solutions for priority infra.
- Review the drawing issued for construction for Interim Design solutions.
- Review the utilities construction drawings and specifications.
- Ensure compliance by the consultants to all Client requirements.
- Ensure compliance by the consultants to Authority requirement upon submission for approval.
- Direct, coordinate and manage all design activities pertaining to Utilities.
- Handle and manage stakeholders on matters related to development approval.
- Manage and assist Design Director in the weekly design meeting and summary of design issue for weekly reporting to CEO.
- Coordinate and assist the design team and construction team on any ad hoc and outstanding issues.
- Meeting with Authority such as IWK, SYABAS for utility approval.