TRX City Sdn Bhd (“TRXC”) respects and is committed to the protection of your Personal Data and your privacy. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect and handle your Personal Data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 of Malaysia. Please note that TRXC may amend this Privacy Notice at any time without prior notice and will notify you of any such amendment via our website or by email.
For the purpose of this Privacy Notice, the terms “we”, “our” and “us” shall refer to TRXC and/or their related corporation and representative and the terms “you” and “your” shall refer to yourself and/or such other persons or companies represented by you of which you are providing Personal Data.
In this Privacy Notice, “Personal Data” includes all data defined within the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 of Malaysia (as amended from time to time).
Collection of Information
In the course of your dealings with TRXC, we will collect and process data and information about yourself (such as name, identity card number, passport number, date of birth, age, gender, race, nationality) to enable us to enter into commercial transaction(s) with you, to communicate with you or to deliver notices, to provide services and/or products related to our business. These are relevant in connection with our business process, execution, including delivery of notices, services and/or products, client relationship management, planning purposes in connection with future products, new product launches and events including promotional events with business partners within our projects. You may also elect to provide such information to us through our website or by sending or responding to e-mails regarding certain listings, products or services offered on our website.
Purpose of Information Collection
The Personal Data will be collected, processed and used by us for the following purposes:
- the delivery of notices, the provision of services or products and the marketing of such services or products, whether present or future, to you;
- to enter into transaction, agreement and/or contract with you for your purchase of the products, and/or properties from us and/or for our services;
- establishing, maintaining, processing and administering the payments due from and payable to you;
- the maintenance and upkeep of customer records and development;
- those purposes specifically provided for in any particular service or product offered by us or our partners;
- marketing and client profiling activities regarding our latest projects, products and/or services;
- credit assessments, financial and background investigation as and when deemed necessary by us;
- responding to queries, requests, feedback and/or complaints;
- internal record keeping;
- conducting surveys and market research for statistical, profiling and statistical analysis to help us and/or our business partners improve or enhance product and services so that we may provide you with better services and products which may be of greater relevance to you;
- complying with regulatory requirements, preventing, detecting and investigating crime and analyzing and managing other commercial risks;
- protecting and enforcing our contractual and legal rights and obligations;
- compliance with any applicable rules, laws and regulations, codes of practice or guidelines or to assist in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities;
- enable us to send you information, updates, advertisements, promotions and other communications by e-mail, regular postal mail, telecommunication means (telephone calls, SMS messages or social chat applications) or internet social media about (i) products, services, offers and promotions offered by us, our business partners and/or selected third parties and (ii) programmes, events or activities, including programmes or activities relating to us, our business partners and/or selected third parties that we think may interest you; and
- processing your personal data for purposes which are reasonably related to any of the purposes stated above, including disclosure to and processing by any third party outsourced service providers and/or our business partners.
Source of Information
The Personal Data collected, processed and used by us are collected or sourced from wholly legitimate and transparent means such as:
- agreements and contracts for sale and purchase of our products or properties or for our services;
- official registration forms (either electronic or printed) for new launches or property roadshows, showcases, exhibitions or any other promotional events/activities;
- any emails or any correspondences that we have received from you requesting for information or making any inquiries;
- any forms that you have submitted on our website or any websites contracted by us;
- any referrals from a person which have included their verifiable personal contact details;
- business cards that were dropped or given to our employees or associates; or
- any documents (including but not limited to statutory forms and returns) that were submitted to us for processing.
At no time will any Personal Data be purchased by us or in any way commercially acquired through the purchase or trading of illegitimate and illegal Personal Data databases or lists.
Disclosure of Information
The information we gather is not sold, given to, or otherwise shared with other organisations for commercial or any other purposes which are not specifically provided herein. The Personal Data provided to us will be kept confidential and subject to the requirements under the applicable law, we may disclose your Personal Data to the following classes of parties:
- any company or representative within TRXC;
- TRXC’s third party service providers or agents (including without limitation auditors, lawyers, consultants, insurers, adjusters and utility companies);
- any registered credit reporting agencies under Credit Reporting Agency Act 2010;
- TRXC’s business partner, investor, assignee or transferee to facilitate business asset transactions (including without limitation to any merger, acquisition or asset sale);
- any law enforcement agencies;
- any governmental authorities or regulatory bodies; and
- any other party authorised and consented by you.
Protection of Information
Your Personal Data will be kept and processed in a secured manner. The appropriate administrative and security safeguards, policies and procedures will be implemented, as far as practicable, in accordance to the applicable laws and regulations. We will aim to prevent any unauthorized and/or unlawful processing of, and the accidental loss, destruction or damage to your Personal Data.
If you have any enquiries or feedback in relation to your Personal Data, or if would like to access or correct your Personal Data, of if you wish to withdraw your consent given herein, you may contact:
Telephone number: +603 2142 9688
Email address: [email protected]
Correspondence address: Bangunan TRX, Jalan Lapangan Terbang Lama, 50460 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.