Senior Associate, Site Wide Monitoring Control
- At least 6 years of experience in SCADA/BMS project management.
- Hands on experience in design and delivery of SCADA/BMS project.
- Experience in support and operation of SCADA/BMS project will be added advantage
Responsible for the delivery of TRX Integrated Management System (TIMS) Project, which is a Design & Built Contract, from project implementation to handover to operation. This role is expected to assist TIMS Project Manager in managing the consultant and contractor to ensure TIMS Project delivered will meet the agreed business case, scope, within the agreed timeline and budget.
- Assist TIMS Project Manager in reviewing, commenting and approving contractor’s deliverables through Contract Administrator (CA); e.g. functional design specification, constructions drawings, test execution, handover preparation and execution;
- Assist TIMS Project Manager to inspect site work done by the contractor;
- Assist TIMS Project Manager in resolving all site and site coordination issues;
- Develop/track user requirement and use cases with the consultant and district management users.
- Assist in bridging the TRXC user knowledge gap in SCADA/BMS during the user requirement session (if required).
- Propose requirements or use cases based on prior experience (if required).
- Assist TIMS Project Manager to ensure handover to District Management IT is planned and executed; e.g. ensure all required documentations, deliverables and trainings are properly conducted by the contractor to District Management (DM);
- Assist District Management where relevant in setting up the required support and operation of TIMS system;
- Assist TIMS Project Manager to manage the project delivery based on project timeline, budget and scope;
- Be the business analyst for TIMS system post hand over to operation.
Senior Associate, Data Network
- At least 7 years of experienced as ICT Infra and Network project manager managing the following type of projects
- campus network;
- server room and telecom room;
- mobile network.
- Hands on experience in design and delivery of ICT networks and server rooms.
- Experience in dealing with contractors, sub-contractors, 3rd party telco operators and its sub-contractor.
- Experience in ICT network site inspection and knowledge in ICT network design
- Assist in delivering ICT infra and network; i.e. C7C (ICT Rooms Fit Out) & C7D (TRX Site Wide Data Network) projects from Implementation Stage to handover to operation.
- Be the point of contact for all telco operators related matters
- Ensure telco services in TRX are provided on time with minimum interruption
- Manage TRX Telecommunication Network infrastructure allocation, assignment and installation
- Ensure sitewide ICT provision for C7 (ICT, Security & Digital Services) are constructed as per signed off design and required schedule (If relevant).
- Setup processes and procedures for ICT networks maintenance and operation
Digital Services Program Manager
- At least 12 years of experienced in custom build application projects;
- At least 10 years of experience in programme management (multiple projects/initiatives) in managing complex applications and ICT projects;
- Hands on experience in tender, plan, design, build, test, deploy, handover and operations of applications and ICT projects;
- Experience in selling applications and ICT project ideas to senior stakeholder and management;
- Experience in solution architecture or/and software programming will be an added advantage;
- Must be independent, confident and is able to liaise with senior stakeholders and external 3rd party to secure buy in.
- To fill the resource gap within TRX City (TRXC) to manage Digital Services Programme from idea exploration to service delivery.
- The resource shall identify digital services which
- enhance/support TRX as an international financial district;
- differentiate TRX from other development; and/or
- generate steady stream of revenue to TRXC.
- The resource will have to work with external 3rd parties, TRX District Management, TRX 3rd party plots, TRX contractors and relevant authorities.
- The resource is also expected to guide and grow TRXC’s resources in digital services
Associate, Operations – District Management
- Minimum Degree in Engineering (any field) / Real Estate / Property Management or equivalent from recognised University.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in assets & facilities management business.
- Intermediate skills in MS Office, preparing reports, presentation slides & business improvement plan/processes.
- Outgoing personality and enjoy meeting people.
- Strong leadership qualities, team player, analytical & innovative.
- Focus on all operational matters; operations team performance, improve business competitiveness and create more values by increasing customer satisfaction level.
- Provide professional and technical knowledge in delivering any task and assignment.
- Maintain knowledge in areas of expertise.
- Maintain the value of asset, control all facilities operating costs associated with the operation of the Common Estate, and provide the required level of operational service to Common Estate and Plot Owners.
- Building the expertise base in Goods and Service providers and perform Performance Base Management for quality of works.
- Responsible to submit & present monthly operations report, analysis & other necessary reports to the management & customer.
- Responsible for vendor management in the area of commercial & overall performance.
- Manage key relationships outside of the organization and gain their commitment to the TRX.
- Co-ordinate multiple internal and external teams.
Vice President, Research & Analytics
- Degree/Diploma in Accountancy, Finance, Business/ Commerce, Actuarial Science, Economics and/or CFA or MBA. Recognized professional finance / accounting / actuary qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum 10-15 years of market research and strategy with significant experience in real estate /construction industry and strong financial modelling skills. Preferably research analyst from investment bank, stockbroking house, real estate consultancy.
- High level of integrity, ability to multi-task, result-oriented and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research to collect, analyse and interpret market data in areas such as new markets, growth areas, latest trends, benchmarking, innovative products, market demands, competitor analysis etc of the real estate industry to support TRX's commercialisation strategy.
- Keep abreast with market knowledge by establishing and regular tracking of a database of the key parameters (i.e pricing, costing, margins, take up rates etc) for property sectors ie. office, residential, retail, hotel etc. which can enhance decision making.
- Identify challenges and opportunities in relation to the latest business models / investments in real estate markets.
- Develop financial feasibility, projections and scenarios analysis, operational dashboards to support business decision on investment opportunities or to track project financials.
- Engage market leaders, competitors and develop necessary networking contacts.
- Support other business units in financial feasibility as required.
- Ad-hoc assignments as and when required by supervisor or the management.
Vice President, Asset Management
- Degree/Diploma in Accountancy, Finance, Business/ Commerce, Real Estate and/or MBA.
- Minimum 10-15 years of real estate, project management, estate management, business development preferably in property development/construction industry or with technical background.
- High level of integrity, ability to multi-task, result-oriented, strong analytical skills and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English.
- Identify potential revenue generating activities for TRX assets e.g. tenancy and leasing opportunities.
- Activities and tasks will include and not limited to, assessing the market, due diligence, market competition, business models, financial feasibility, risks and liabilities etc.
- Prepare and recommend of business plan papers for necessary approvals.
- Strategize, structure, negotiate and to deliver documentations for execution.
- Manage the operation of commercialised assets throughout the life cycle of the asset which includes monitoring and tracking contract obligations by tenants and/or other stakeholders.
- Ad-hoc assignments as and when required by supervisor or the management.
Vice President, Design Management (Utilities)
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineer with B.Sc. or B.Eng in Civil Engineering, preferable with Registered Professional Engineer with BEM and IEM.
Obtain 10-to-15-year experience, with at least 2–3-year experience working in a design consultancy and the remaining in construction and/or property development
Knowledge and experiences in design, tendering, cost control, value engineering, play project management role and able to solve problems.
High level of integrity results oriented and ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines.
Provide design support to Utilities Networks (preferable with Portable Water, Sewerage, WWTP /STP, Fire Hydrant, Irrigation etc.). Public Realm and all MEP works network for the whole TRX development by interfacing with all relevant parties to address and communicate design-related issues. Review and approve design drawings and documents at various stages of project development.
Manage Utilities networks, Public Realm and all MEP works and incorporate sustainability strategy and green building best practices into design and construction.
Organize and manage activities in Utilities, Public Realm and MEP works ie.: Technical support in authority liaison and negotiation, design development activities, tender process, cost control, engineering and construction monitoring, testing and commissioning for utilities infrastructure within TRX. To ensure compliance of work with local Authorities' rules and regulations and specifications.
Technical Support on Design and Authority Matters
Provide support in Utility Networks, Public Realm and MEP technical matters and liaison with authorities. This is including the negotiation in obtaining a better position for TRXC and to uphold the company interest.
Project design development and management are necessary to keep the project on schedule, within budget, meeting datelines and ensuring quality control.
Review all design works to ensure compliance with TRX sustainability strategy, specifications and local authorities' requirements.
To manage authority submission & provide technical solutions to meet authority requirements for the project submission & approval in a timely manner.
To establish & maintain design-related element database for Plots Developer’s reference with regards to Utilities.
Consultants Group Deliverables and Collaboration with Team
Involve and provide guidance and lead the Consultants in their design and technical matters.
Manage consultant groups (MEP, C&S, Architectural, Services Mapping Team and Survey) in their design process, site coordination and deliverables.
Interface and negotiable with all Consultants and plot developers.
Collaboration and work with others in coming up with and executing solutions.
To support consultants & providing technical solutions in compliance with authority requirements.
Tender and Cost Control
Monitor and control of any tender activities prior to award and cost within allowable budget.
Construction, Testing & Commissioning and Connection of Utilities
Monitor construction activities, resolve time delay issues, testing & commissioning and ready for connection of utilities to individual plots.
Security Officer, District Management
- Degree in Security Management/Law Enforcement/Facilities Management or equivalent from recognised University with minimum with 8 years working experience in security/safety operations and/or with a combination of law enforcement/military experience OR,
- Diploma in Security Management/Law Enforcement/ Facilities Management or equivalent from recognised University with minimum with 10 years working experience in security/safety operations and/or with a combination of law enforcement/military experience.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point.
- Able to demonstrate the essential knowledge, skills and abilities of managing District Management security programme on a daily basis, and competency in supervising and directing all aspect of the District Management security operation.
- Plan and lead the day-to-day security operation in maintaining the security and traffic management and manpower deployment in relation to Security operation in TRX District.
- Support in the preparation of strategic security plans and ensure compliance to the Security and Traffic Management Plan.
- Alert TRXDM of potentially people issues and/or hazardous situations that affect tenants, employees or company assets.
- Comply with security and safety requirements necessary to ensure that property, employees and guests are protected against theft, crime and threats on a 24 hour per day basis.
- Carry out periodic inspections and maintain the value of assets and provide the required level of security operational services.
- Familiarize and ensure preparedness in crisis management and emergency evacuation.
- Plan and implement special security services for special events and executives as requested.
- Conduct on the job training / refresher training to security staff.
- Schedule preventive maintenance and repairs to security equipment as needed and ensure that equipment is prepared and operational for the following day’s work.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Ensure that all security and traffic related incidents are thoroughly investigated, documented and reported to TRXDM.
- Monitor overall performance of Service Provider in accordance to agreed Service Level
- Collaborate with lot owners in all security issues in ensuring the safety and security of TRX District.
Senior Vice President, Project Implementation (C3)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Civil /Structural Engineering/Construction Management or equivalent discipline.
- At least 15 years experiences in Project Management role.
- Knowledge and experience in both Civil /Structural works in infrastructure contractor environment and mixed development project are preferred.
- Knowledge in Primavera, Microsoft Project, TILOS is an advantage
- Familiar in infrastructure works as roads, tunnels, bridge, utilities, drainage, earth retaining structure etc.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- High level of integrity, results oriented and ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Oversee construction teams including Contractors, Consultant’s site supervision staff and Consultant staff
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the Project Construction Schedule.
- Establish ‘required on Job’ (ROJ) dates for critical work items as per Project Management Control System
- Oversee the preparation of the Scopes of Works provided for completeness and conformance with site/construction schedule requirements.
- Manage the development site logistic plans for tender purposes and coordination.
- Receive, review and approve contractors’ site logistic plans. Monitor use of site by all contractors.
- Review and comment on Method Statements received from the contractors.
- Assist the Safety Officer in enforcing the Project Safety Plan.
- Review contractors’ quality proposals for compliance with the Project Quality Plan and monitor the contractors’ performance against their proposals.
- Ensure “as-builts” compliance with Project Documents.
- Coordinate the activities of all consultants and contractors to comply with schedule requirement.
- Plan and review, with each consultant and contractor, their programs of construction including procedures, layout equipment, manpower requirements and interfaces with other contractors.
- Monitor projects’ progress against the requirements of the Master Development Programme. Advise the Director of Infrastructure of any problem or potential delays and advise the corrective actions to be taken.
- Resolve field conflicts and problems.
- Administer general and special conditions.
- Assist as required in technical analysis of construction contract claims. Assist in project filing system and maintain project records, correspondence, and documents.
- Chair progress meetings and prepare minutes of meetings
Associate, Design Management (Utilities)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in construction, property & energy sector.
- Knowledge and experience in contract management, tendering, costing, cost control, value engineering, claims and disputes.
- Added knowledge and experience in energy sector related to power transmission lines project undertaken by Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB).
- Committed to work, high level of integrity, good team player, results oriented and ability to meet deadlines.
- Provide technical support in power supplyon technical matters and liaison with authorities
- Assist in design review process to ensure compliance to TRX masterplan, strategy, specifications, & local authorities requirements prior issuance of construction drawings to contractor
- Collaborate with team members in managing day- today activities on utilities and for any design issues interfacing with other packages in TRX
- Review & monitor the overall Master Development Programme (MDP) and construction programme to ensure all the activities/deliverables meet the agreed timeline
- Provide support in monitoring the construction activities, site coordination, resolving time delay issues and testing & commissioning of power connection.
Associate, Design Management (C&S)
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 6 Year(s) of working experience as a Civil Engineer in a design environment.
- High level of integrity, optimistic and able to work under pressure.
- Assist in developing the project schedule for design deliverables.
- Review drawing issued for construction.
- Ensure compliance by the consultants to client and Authority requirement.
- Coordinate and manage all design activities pertaining to C&S works.
- Work with stakeholders on matters related to development approval.
- Assist in weekly design meeting and summarize design issue for weekly reporting.
- Coordinate and assist design team and construction team on any ad hoc and outstanding issues.
Vice President, Design Management (C&S)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Hons), and Registered Professional Engineer with BEM & IEM in Civil Engineering
- At least 10 years of experience in design and construction management
- Knowledge in design experience, tendering, costing, cost control, value engineering, project management role and troubleshooting problems
- High level of integrity, results oriented and ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Develop overall project schedule for design deliverables.
- Lead and develop ideas for current and future project development.
- Review and manage tender and construction drawings and the respective specifications.
- Coordinate and manage all design activities and troubleshoot issues which require changes due to site constraints.
- Liaise with stakeholders and relevant authorities to ensure compliance with regulatory submissions.
- Develop yearly budget cost for design management and review overall project design deliverables budget.
- Review contract and fees proposal for consultants.
- Handle and manage stakeholders on matters related to development approval.
- Provide support to the Implementation Teams in ensuring objectives and designs are successfully implemented.
- Trouble shoot and offer solution for current development and construction issues.