TRX Marquee Incentives
Incentives are offered to qualifying TRX marquee status companies operating in the following financial services sub-sectors:
- Retail and/or merchant banking
- Islamic banking
- Takaful operators
- Capital markets services
The incentives offered will include:
- Industrial building allowances on the purchase or construction of property in TRX for use in their business (of providing financial services) at 10% per annum.
- Accelerated capital allowances (100% over 2 years for prescribed renovation costs).
- Deduction for prescribed relocation costs.
- 150% deduction on rental of TRX premises for 10 years.
- Stamp duty remission for first TRX rental/purchase agreement.
- Stamp duty remission for first TRX property loan agreement.
- Stamp duty remission on all services agreements entered into for a given period of time.
TRX Developer Incentives
The TRX developer incentives will only be given to developers who meet the stringent development criteria that will include a strong green ethos and sustainability. The tax incentive will include 70% tax exemption on income from the sale or rental of properties in TRX for a period of 5 years.
For further information on the incentives, kindly contact us.