- Responsible for the overall architecture design review from inception to completion which covers development, master planning, design works, interface and coordination in all project stages.
- Support in the design development of architecture elements in the Master Plan and overall infrastructure of TRXC.
- Coordinate the preparation of design plans or guidelines for Developers, Consultants, Contactors and related parties on the project.
- Involved in consultancy and procurement process in accordance to project objectives and the development strategy.
- Involved in preparing the design brief, RFP, evaluation and award approval.
- Maintain the detailed project brief and documentation for the architecture elements.
- Assist in the overall design and built-form design.
- Ensure design is aligned to project objectives and development strategies.
- Ensure quality and consistency of design development deliverables across consultants.
- Assist in providing relevant materials such as presentation deck, images, drawings and descriptions of plans and projects for official documents and informational publications, working closely alongside Corp Communication and Marketing Department.
- Degree in Architecture, or equivalent.
- Minimum 15 years of experience and involved in major real estate development projects in the private and/or public sector and consultancy.
- Good computer knowledge including MS Office, especially Power Point presentation. Familiar with AutoCad and other Graphic software is an added advantage.
- Experience and exposure with international or foreign projects, clients and consultants is essential.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Affiliation with respective professional board and/ or institute.