- Responsible for undertaking and managing legal matters related to real estate development, land, corporate and company, contract management, construction, commercial arrangements, dispute resolution and legal compliance.
- Review and administer all contractual and legal aspects concerning real estate development, land management, corporate and company, contract management, construction, commercial arrangements, dispute resolution and legal compliance in consultation with the superior.
- Attend to matters handled by the legal department including drafting, reviewing, negotiating, file management, research (including updates to and/or new legislation), advisory work and formulating including updating of customised template documents.
- Monitor compliance to internal processes.
- Preparation of management, EXCO, Board etc papers.
- Liaising and management of assigned stakeholder relationships.
- Manage and administer the document control for the assigned aspects of the legal department.
- LLB (Hons) from a reputable university and preferably, called to the Malaysian Bar with at least 3-year PQE.
- Knowledge and good understanding of contract and commercial law and legal proceedings.
- Excellent English language skills and sharp legal acumen.