- Review, checked, coordinate, cross checking all design plans, technical specifications/requirement, for new development designs.
- Establish and conduct safety technical recommendation, orientation for every department for the project and administer and record their participation in the safety orientation requirement and issue identification to those department and employees completing the orientation program.
- Conduct and document pre-planning safety meetings with each subcontractor safety representatives and/or foremen to establish safety procedures prior to subcontractor’s activity on site as per the OSHA standards.
- Facilitate training for site personnel for compliance with Federal and State standards.
- Establish and maintain all required job safety records.
- Degree in Safety and Health, Architectural/Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 8 - 10 years of safety experience or combination of education/multiple years of experience in building construction, with a working knowledge of safety/environmental principles and techniques.
- Capable of identifying known/potential exposures and recommending corrective actions.
- Computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office suite programs.
- Strong management, leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.