KUALA LUMPUR, 10 August, 2016 – Part of Jalan Sultan Ismail and exit from SMART tunnel (from Bukit Bintang) will be experiencing traffic flow diversion / road closure starting from 13th August 2016 until 15th August 2016.
This diversion / road closure will be executed with immediate effect at the associated locations (Please refer to attached map) to enable the bridge demolition works as well as other works related to the development of infrastructure for Tun Razak Exchange Project (TRX).
The diversion / road closure will be implemented continuously starting from 12.01 am on 13th August 2016 until 5.00 am on 15th August 2016 at all of the locations. Details of the mentioned road closure are as below:
Date and Time:12.01 am on 13th August 2016 until 5.00 am on 15th August 2016
- Part of Jalan Sultan Ismail from Jalan Imbi intersection to Jalan Kampung Pandan
- Exit to SMART tunnel from Bukit Bintang
- Entire flyover of Jalan Sultan Ismail-Jalan Kampung Pandan (both directions)
- Part of Jalan Changkat Tambi Dollah to Jalan Sultan Ismail
- Part of Jalan Barat to Jalan Sultan Ismail
- Part of Jalan Sultan Ismail to Bukit Bintang
- Exit from SMART tunnel to Jalan Sultan Ismail
To ensure safety of motorists and to avoid confusion, traffic users are advised to adhere to all traffic signboards. Any inconvenience caused is very much regretted.
Please refer attached map (click”Download PDF”).
Please contact TRX City Sdn Bhd (TRX City) at +603 2142 9688 for further enquiries.