- To assist and support in the Overall Planning and Scheduling Aspects and Assessment of Extension of Time Claims for overall project undertaken, satisfactorily complying with the project functions based on the company policies and regulation to achieve the objectives and targets of the department and organization.
- Update the PMO Lead and Executive Director of the overall development programme progress, including analysis of potential delays and time related claims of the programme schedule
- Prepare, maintain and update schedule and provide percentage completion input to the Plot Development Update team for their quarterly update report
- Highlight to the Plot Development Team the tasks/ activities that are at risk of delay
- Provide support to review Extension of Time (EOT)
- Perform overall projects progress monitoring and tracking to ensure the project delivery on-time.
- Track and update the construction risk / issue log with Construction Management Team
- Prepare Weekly / Monthly Board Update on the progress of works for the main contract of the development
- Attend client-consultant and client-consultant-contractor meeting and ensure that the project team is delivering as per schedule and to ensure all issues/ risks are clearly documented.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering or related disciplines from any recognized University.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in Project Planning & Scheduling / Project Management
- Involvement in construction projects with experience in multi disciplines’ building construction projects is an added advantage.