- Develop and maintain the Project Construction Schedule.
- With reference to the Project Management Control System, establish required on Job (ROJ) dates for critical work items.
- Review the Scopes of Works provided by engineering for completeness and conformance with site/construction schedule requirements.
- Assist contracts in developing general and special conditions.
- Receive, review and approve contractors’ site logistic plans. Monitor and control subsequent use of site by all contractors.
- Review and comment on Method Statements received from the contractors.
- Assist the Safety Officer in enforcing the Project Safety Plan.
- Review contractors’ quality proposals for compliance with the Project Quality Plan and monitor the contractors’ performance against their proposals.
- Ensure “as-builts” compliance with Project Documents.
- Coordinate the activities of all contractors to comply with schedule requirement. Plan and review, with each contractor, their programs of construction including procedures, layout equipment, manpower requirements and interfaces with other contractors.
- Monitor contractors progress with the schedule requirement. Identify any problem or potential delays and advise corrective actions.
- Resolve field conflicts and problems.
- Administer general and special conditions.
- Assist as required in technical analysis of construction contract claims.
- Assist the Construction Manager in developing indicative site logistics plan to incorporate into tender packages.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or other related disciplines; Building/Construction/Project Management.
- At least 15 years working experience in the related field preferably in Heavy Civil Engineering; Highways/Bridges/Tunnels
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal