- Support in the design development of architecture elements in the Master Plan and overall infrastructure of TRXC.
- Coordinate the preparation of design plans or guidelines for Developers, Consultants, Contactors and related parties on the project.
- Involved in consultancy and procurement process in accordance to project objectives and the development strategy.
- Involved in preparing the design brief, RFP, evaluation and award approval.
- Maintain the detailed project brief and documentation for the architecture elements.
- Assist in the overall design and built-form design.
- Ensure design is aligned to project objectives and development strategies.
- Ensure quality and consistency of design development deliverables across consultants.
- Assist in providing relevant materials such as presentation deck, images, drawings and descriptions of plans and projects for official documents and informational publications, working closely alongside Corp Communication and Marketing Department.
- Responsible for the overall architecture design review from inception to completion which covers development, master planning, design works, interface and coordination in all project stages.
- Degree in Architecture, or equivalent.
- Minimum 15 years of experience and involved in major real estate development projects in the private and/or public sector and consultancy.
- Good computer knowledge including MS Office, especially Power Point presentation. Familiar with AutoCad and other Graphic software is an added advantage.
- Experience and exposure with international or foreign projects, clients and consultants is essential.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Affiliation with respective professional board and/ or institute.
- Update the PMO Lead and Executive Director of the overall development programme progress, including analysis of potential delays and time related claims of the programme schedule
- Prepare, maintain and update schedule and provide percentage completion input to the Plot Development Update team for their quarterly update report
- Highlight to the Plot Development Team the tasks/ activities that are at risk of delay
- Provide support to review Extension of Time (EOT)
- Perform overall projects progress monitoring and tracking to ensure the project delivery on-time.
- Track and update the construction risk / issue log with Construction Management Team
- Prepare Weekly / Monthly Board Update on the progress of works for the main contract of the development
- Attend client-consultant and client-consultant-contractor meeting and ensure that the project team is delivering as per schedule and to ensure all issues/ risks are clearly documented.
- To assist and support in the Overall Planning and Scheduling Aspects and Assessment of Extension of Time Claims for overall project undertaken, satisfactorily complying with the project functions based on the company policies and regulation to achieve the objectives and targets of the department and organization.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering or related disciplines from any recognized University.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in Project Planning & Scheduling / Project Management
- Involvement in construction projects with experience in multi disciplines’ building construction projects is an added advantage.
- Review and administer all contractual and legal aspects concerning real estate development, land management, corporate and company, contract management, construction, commercial arrangements, dispute resolution and legal compliance in consultation with the superior.
- Attend to matters handled by the legal department including drafting, reviewing, negotiating, file management, research (including updates to and/or new legislation), advisory work and formulating including updating of customised template documents.
- Monitor compliance to internal processes.
- Preparation of management, EXCO, Board etc papers.
- Liaising and management of assigned stakeholder relationships.
- Manage and administer the document control for the assigned aspects of the legal department.
- Responsible for undertaking and managing legal matters related to real estate development, land, corporate and company, contract management, construction, commercial arrangements, dispute resolution and legal compliance.
- LLB (Hons) from a reputable university and preferably, called to the Malaysian Bar with at least 3-year PQE.
- Knowledge and good understanding of contract and commercial law and legal proceedings.
- Excellent English language skills and sharp legal acumen.
- Develop and maintain the Project Construction Schedule.
- With reference to the Project Management Control System, establish required on Job (ROJ) dates for critical work items.
- Review the Scopes of Works provided by engineering for completeness and conformance with site/construction schedule requirements.
- Assist contracts in developing general and special conditions.
- Receive, review and approve contractors’ site logistic plans. Monitor and control subsequent use of site by all contractors.
- Review and comment on Method Statements received from the contractors.
- Assist the Safety Officer in enforcing the Project Safety Plan.
- Review contractors’ quality proposals for compliance with the Project Quality Plan and monitor the contractors’ performance against their proposals.
- Ensure “as-builts” compliance with Project Documents.
- Coordinate the activities of all contractors to comply with schedule requirement. Plan and review, with each contractor, their programs of construction including procedures, layout equipment, manpower requirements and interfaces with other contractors.
- Monitor contractors progress with the schedule requirement. Identify any problem or potential delays and advise corrective actions.
- Resolve field conflicts and problems.
- Administer general and special conditions.
- Assist as required in technical analysis of construction contract claims.
- Assist the Construction Manager in developing indicative site logistics plan to incorporate into tender packages.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or other related disciplines; Building/Construction/Project Management.
- At least 15 years working experience in the related field preferably in Heavy Civil Engineering; Highways/Bridges/Tunnels
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Review, checked, coordinate, cross checking all design plans, technical specifications/requirement, for new development designs.
- Establish and conduct safety technical recommendation, orientation for every department for the project and administer and record their participation in the safety orientation requirement and issue identification to those department and employees completing the orientation program.
- Conduct and document pre-planning safety meetings with each subcontractor safety representatives and/or foremen to establish safety procedures prior to subcontractor’s activity on site as per the OSHA standards.
- Facilitate training for site personnel for compliance with Federal and State standards.
- Establish and maintain all required job safety records.
- Degree in Safety and Health, Architectural/Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 8 - 10 years of safety experience or combination of education/multiple years of experience in building construction, with a working knowledge of safety/environmental principles and techniques.
- Capable of identifying known/potential exposures and recommending corrective actions.
- Computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office suite programs.
- Strong management, leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.