- Secure and safeguard TRX assets and supporting assets and ensuring very high standards of uptime and very low instances of petty crime and zero major crimes.
- Respond to and, where appropriate, resolve or escalate reported security and emergency incidents.
- Monitor system logs, network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity. Interpret such activity and make recommendations for resolution.
- Ensure appropriate security access and protection against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction
- Perform installation and configuration management of security systems and applications, including policy assessment and compliance tools, network security appliances.
- Assist and train team members in the use of security tools, the preparation of security reports and the resolution of security issues.
- Develop and maintain documentation for security systems and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other Engineering or Technical discipline or equivalent relevant experience. Master's Degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an Intelligence Security Administrator or Engineer or Security Administrator in a Control Room and Township security environment.
- Experience with firewall, router, switch security, and a broad range of securities technology.
- Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining security procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication