- Establish internal controls; conducts inspections as appropriate; reports potential hazards to appropriate departments;
- Create and updates the development’s policies and Standard Operating Procedures, safety and security manuals;
- Coordinates and conducts training sessions and drills for, staff, contractors, enforcement agencies, plot counterparts.
- Conducts security and emergency preparedness assessments.
- Works with appropriate departments to meet operational security needs .
- Integrate security and emergency preparedness measures into the organization’s daily practices
- Degree in Criminal Justice, Intelligence, Security Management, Business Administration, or related security industry degree
- POST- Approved Police Academy or equivalent
- Training in Local Law Enforcement National Academy Program, Advanced police management program, National Fire Academy, and/or Emergency Management
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal