- Support the User Department in the sourcing of suppliers, consultants and contractors to awarding to selected vendors for project related procurement, whist ensuring compliance with the policies and procedures;
- Execute policies, guidelines, tools and templates to effectively aid the management of the project procurement function;
- Support the Project Team in project feasibility, cost plan estimates and value management activities;
- Management of the Approved Vendor List, encompassing the screening and registration of prospective vendors (pre-qualification) and vendor performance management;
- Procurement tracking and reporting;
- Support in developing and the on-going continuous improvement of the procurement and contract management SOP, forms and templates;
- Maintain all documents pertaining to procurement activities.
- Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years (Senior Associate) / 3 years (Associate) of relevant working experience in procurement, cost & contract management position in property development or consultancy firm.
- Well verse of project costing, procurement, contract and commercial management.
- Good computer literacy.