- Support the Project Team on contract management of the construction contracts;
- Processing invoices and progress claim;
- Processing of variation claims and final account;
- Contract management tracking and reporting;
- Monitor cost and contract compliance as per procedure and agreement;
- Support the Project Team on assessment of extension of time;
- Support the Project Team on attending day to day contractual correspondence;
- Support the Project Team to manage project costing and cash flow;
- Support in developing and the on-going continuous improvement of the contract management SOP, forms and templates;
- Maintain all documents pertaining to contract management activities.
- Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years (Senior Associate) / 3 years (Associate) of relevant working experience in procurement, cost & contract management position in property development or consultancy firm.
- Well verse in project costing, procurement, contract and commercial management.
- Good computer literacy.