- To liaise with consultants on technical and contractual issues in relation to design and construction works
- To review schematic and detail design drawings from consultants
- To resolve construction issues that relate to construction drawings and design changes
- To liaise with authority on submission and approval of reports and drawings in relation to design works
- To plan and monitor progress and performance against design deliverables and construction plan
- To organize weekly client consultant meetings and provide timely feedback to immediate superior
- Co-ordinate with construction team on construction and design issues that are raise by contractor
- Any other tasks assigned by the Management as and when required.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- 7-10 years working experience in the consultant field with design engineering and project management capabilities on infrastructure works i.e. bridges, buildings and roads and drainage
- Experience in AutoCAD will be an added advantage.