- Execute policies, guidelines, tools and templates to effectively aid the management of the project procurement function.
- Support in project feasibility, cost plan estimates and value engineering activities.
- Develop contract process through close collaboration with various departments involved project.
- Ensure consistent management of all proposals and contracts, including oversight of the contract management process, as well as development of specific standards for bidding and submission, contract negotiations and document management
- Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years (Senior Associate) / 3 years (Associate) of working experience in procurement or cost and contract management or quantity surveyor position in a property development or consulting firm.
- Working knowledge of project costing and contract management is essential.
- Good computer literacy.