- Manage Project Management Control System and assist to establish required on Job (ROJ) dates for critical work items.
- Review the Scopes of Works provided by engineering for completeness and conformance with site/construction schedule requirements.
- Assist contracts in developing general and special conditions.
- Receive, review and approve contractors’ site logistic plans. Monitor and control subsequent use of site by all contractors.
- Review and comment on Method Statements received from the contractors.
- Assist the Safety Officer in enforcing the Project Safety Plan.
- Review contractors’ quality proposals for compliance with the Project Quality Plan and monitor the contractors’ performance against their proposals.
- Ensure “as-builts” compliance with Project Documents.
- Coordinate the activities of all contractors to comply with schedule requirement. Plan and review, with each contractor, their programs of construction including procedures, layout equipment, manpower requirements and interfaces with other contractors.
- Monitor contractors progress with the schedule requirement.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or other related disciplines; Building/Construction/Project Management.
- 5 - 8 years working experience in the related field preferably in Heavy Civil Engineering; Highways/Bridges/Tunnels
- Experience in Primavera P6 will be an added advantage.