- To liaise with the consultant on technical and contractual issues in relation to construction works;
- Plan, monitor progress and performance against the project plan;
- To organize weekly client consultant meetings and provide timely feedback to the immediate superior;
- Co-ordinate weekly site progress meeting and liaise with the contractors and consultants;
- Responsible for weekly site meeting to discuss safety and quality other than progress on site and conduct daily site inspections;
- Any other tasks assigned by the Management as and when required.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or other related disciplines; Building/Construction/Project Management.
- 8-10 years working experience in the related field preferably in Heavy Civil Engineering; Highways/Bridges/Tunnels
- Experience in Primavera P6 will be an added advantage.