Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Implement financial, acco unting and tax policy, procedures and processes and practices.
- Prepare monthly reports on receivables, accruals, projects, P&L, Balance Sheet and cashflow.
Financial Control and Operations
- Work with other divisions and departments for budgeting, forecasting and variances report preparation.
- Coordinate and liaise within other divisions and departments to support financial control and cash flow management.
- Prepare financial and operating performance report.
- Support the development and maintenance of accounting procedure and systems to meet internal management planning, reporting and analysis requirements.
- Manage accounts receivable.
- Manage accounts payable.
- Review monthly reconciliations and take prompt actions on all reconciling items.
- Implement the cost control processes and procedure to improve financial efficiency.
Audit and Risk Management
- Support in audits, accounting, long-term planning, regulatory, and risk management activities related to accounts.
- Any other ad-hoc assignment as assigned by the supervisor.
- Degree/Diploma in Accountancy, Finance, Business/ Commerce or recognized professional Accounting qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience, preferably in property development/construction industry,
- Knowledge of accounting, taxation standards and relevant statutory requirements (e.g. Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards).
- High level of integrity, result oriented and ability to work under pressure and deadlines.