- Coordinate, monitor and work with external plot developers, external contractors and internal team to facilitate the delivery of the external plot developments within the district and internal infrastructure works for the entire district.
- Manage the SPA obligations with respect to plots sold to external plot developers
- Liaison with the respective stakeholders including plot developers, Govt. authorities and relevant internal department.
- Manage the preparation and review of tender and construction documents.
- Develop and monitor project schedules from design, implementation up until completion stage of the projects.
- Manage team of consultants and contractors from inception, implementation execution of projects to completion for TRXC’s own development.
- Degree in Architecture or Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years working experiences with property development firms and 2 years working experience as a designer in consultancy firm.
- Commercial knowledge in planning, budgeting and management experience.
- Working knowledge of contracts and project costing is essential.